A fun moment I was looking forward going to Cuero was meeting up with my childhood best friend Alexis. Alexis has a set of twins, Jaydie and Cash, and 18 months after they were born, she a set of identical twins Hope and Grace. Talk about full hands! She grew up on the curve of our street so we really were besties growing up. Once I told her I was in Cuero, she came over Sunday night with her kids in jammies to meet Porter and Eli.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
A Twin is a Twin is a Twin.
November 7, 2010
A fun moment I was looking forward going to Cuero was meeting up with my childhood best friend Alexis. Alexis has a set of twins, Jaydie and Cash, and 18 months after they were born, she a set of identical twins Hope and Grace. Talk about full hands! She grew up on the curve of our street so we really were besties growing up. Once I told her I was in Cuero, she came over Sunday night with her kids in jammies to meet Porter and Eli.



A fun moment I was looking forward going to Cuero was meeting up with my childhood best friend Alexis. Alexis has a set of twins, Jaydie and Cash, and 18 months after they were born, she a set of identical twins Hope and Grace. Talk about full hands! She grew up on the curve of our street so we really were besties growing up. Once I told her I was in Cuero, she came over Sunday night with her kids in jammies to meet Porter and Eli.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment