Saturday was another game day in Aggieland, but it was also the weekend of the Alpha Zeta Chi Omega reunion. I have been unable to attend the last few and this one fell, conveniently, when I was in Texas. Ross and Janet helped me load my parent's suburban, which we were borrowing for 6 weeks, and me and the boys drove to College Station. I had not seen Nancy and Beth in a long time and especially going back to the Chi-O house--words cannot express the excitement and anticipation, especially the closer and closer we got!
As soon as my car was in the parking lot, Nancy and Beth greeted me and we headed inside to feed the boys. It was so great to see so many friends I hadn't seen in a long time--some married now, some with kids, going to graduate school, living outside Texas. Please notice the cardinal and straw socks the boys wore just for this occasion.
No comments:
Post a Comment