November 1-6, 2010
The first week in Austin was relaxing! Jillian, Isaac, and Josie came over a couple of times and I was able to get out and about on my own too--Janet watched the boys one afternoon while I got a pedicure!



This is the point where Josie pointed to Porter and said, "Mommy, I want this one." Glad she made a decision! It was too cute!



This is the picture I had been wanting ever since the boys were born. Cousins all together--love it!




Janet and Ross gifted us a new stroller. IT IS AMAZING! I tried to get them to wear their Halloween hats on the actual day, but it was hot and the hats were hotter.

Eli putting his paws on Porter. Porter sat up this week with his little hands out in front of him, all by himself. It didn't last long, but he did it.

Isaac's jumparoo came in handy. The boys don't quite fit in it yet, but Ross wedged a pillow behind them and they look at the entire thing with awe like they are not quite sure of it yet.

Heaven. Also known as Target. Been looking forward to this trip ever since we found out Evan was going to SOS. It is Porter and Eli's first trip--noteworthy. They look thrilled.




Trish, Janet's best friend, also came over to the house this week. Trish brought the boys blankets with their names on them. We have used them in the stroller and in the car almost daily since.
Porter passed out. It was tough getting adjusted to the time and nap schedules and new places to sleep. Grandpa's arms seemed to be the perfect place a LOT of the trip!


After the Chi Omega reunion tomorrow, we're off to Cuero for a couple weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment