Well we tried rice cereal for the first time this week. My mom and I stripped 'em down to their diapers and prepared for the mess that ensued. It was super runny with milk as directed. It was fun to watch Porter and Eli try to use their tongues and mouths to get the cereal.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Tempt the palette.
November 8, 2010
Well we tried rice cereal for the first time this week. My mom and I stripped 'em down to their diapers and prepared for the mess that ensued. It was super runny with milk as directed. It was fun to watch Porter and Eli try to use their tongues and mouths to get the cereal.
Well we tried rice cereal for the first time this week. My mom and I stripped 'em down to their diapers and prepared for the mess that ensued. It was super runny with milk as directed. It was fun to watch Porter and Eli try to use their tongues and mouths to get the cereal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment