Friday, December 24, 2010

Cousins!

November 20, 2010
In addition to Eli reaching for his toes yesterday, we were preparing for another trip to College Station. This time just to Snook to visit the Hickersons and meet Maddie. I arrived at Alice's house, which I compare to going home, since it was my grandparent's house before they moved in and I have been traveling there since I can remember.

Even though there was an Aggie game today, the reason we went was to meet Maddie, Brant and Jae's little girl. Maddie just turned one and Jae is pregnant with Brayden, due January 2011. It was so fun to meet up and watch Mads toddling around since she just started walking. She was very entertaining! The boys woke up for a little bit of their visit but selfishly it was alright that they slept because I got a lot of Maddie time!

No comments:

Post a Comment