Friday, December 24, 2010

December in Cuero

November 28-December 13, 2010
The next couple of weeks in Cuero consisted of a cramming in all of our favorites--BBQ Station, fried chicken at the club, walking Cash, playing with Cash, BBQ Station, and walking Cash. I went over to Alexis's house to see her kids one afternoon, went shopping in Victoria with Mom while the boys slept in their stroller SO nicely (amongst Vera Bradley I would like to add), and got as much time with Cash in as possible.
Both starting to roll to the right from their backs and grabbing their toes!After a lot of moving around, Porter finally slept through the night our first week back in Cuero. Eli spent a lot of time watching us eat and reaching for all of our food. I was also able to meet some high school friends in Victoria for dinner at a Hibachi place. My mom watched the boys for while I was away. We were really spoiled while we were in Cuero by family and friends--it was nice to have a little break from Italy, but we are looking forward to being back in our home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment