We have missed Cash so much since leaving him with my parents before we moved to Italy. I was really excited to see him and especially excited for him to meet Porter and Eli. One of the first times I put one of them in the bouncer by the window for a better view, Cash came up to the window and would keep watch over them. Most of the time it quieted them down if they were fussy or restless.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Cash.
November 2010
We have missed Cash so much since leaving him with my parents before we moved to Italy. I was really excited to see him and especially excited for him to meet Porter and Eli. One of the first times I put one of them in the bouncer by the window for a better view, Cash came up to the window and would keep watch over them. Most of the time it quieted them down if they were fussy or restless.



I took the boys one at a time to meet him and spend some time with him outside. He enjoyed all the attention and nibbling on their tiny little toes.

Favorite pic of the week. I love that Porter is shooting Cash some eyes!
We have missed Cash so much since leaving him with my parents before we moved to Italy. I was really excited to see him and especially excited for him to meet Porter and Eli. One of the first times I put one of them in the bouncer by the window for a better view, Cash came up to the window and would keep watch over them. Most of the time it quieted them down if they were fussy or restless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment