September 28-October 27, 2010
These past few weeks the boys have really started to come out of their little shells when they are awake. But since I spend a majority of my time while they are awake just entertaining them with books and songs, I don't have a lot of awake pictures.
~My friend Heather, a speech pathologist, had to get credits for teaching infant massage before her certification. We were her test subjects--it was fun to sing silly songs to the boys while we massaged their teeny legs and arms.
~Porter started to "talk" a lot. Just makes little noises here.
~They discovered their hands and as long as they can suck on their entire hand--they're fine!
~Eli is talking a lot more too. More "ehs", "ahs", and "uhs". We chat a lot.
~Eli gave Porter a wet willy, albeit unknowingly, but Evan was very proud of this moment.
~I left the boys for the first time. My friend Allison who has helped me, watched them and I went to the grocery store by myself. They did great. I only called Allison 4 times and texted her 3 times. She had her phone off :)
~We made a trip to the base bizarre--the boys let us shop as we wheeled them around in the FREEZING cold. They were bundled up and cozy in their stroller.
First--some sweet sleeping babies. Morning nap on the couch together. They don't seem to mind when the other one has their hand/arm on top of them during a nap.

Tuckered out Eli after his late eveining feed.

Another morning nap on the couch. I just barricade them with pillows and try to enjoy my breakfast and get dressed. And a lot of times, I just fall asleep right next to them.

Safe right? The bouncer on the coffee table? Porter woke up after finally falling asleep. He really likes the bouncer. This nap didn't last too long, but for a little while he was all snuggled up in both baby blankets.

Eli
really wants that rattle!

Having a conversation underneath our play mat. Both of them are getting stronger and stronger at holding their heads up and looking around at their surroundings.

Hi Mom.

So tired after walking around the Profumi and Sapori festival in Sacile.

Eli and me napping after the festival.

AGGIE football--we're ready to go!

Exhausted is a good word to describe this picture.

Sometimes this is the only way we can get Porter to fall asleep.

Eli bundled in the corner. Look at that belly!

A lazy Saturday morning with Dad.

Getting more expressive and responsive with their facial expressions.

Today was their 4 month check-up. Eli weighed 12.6 lbs and Porter was 12.5 lbs, and they got four shots today! I had to get a picture with all their band-aids.

This was just to show that Eli still has the biggest, stretchiest yawns I have ever seen.

Ciao Italia! Howdy Texas--we're so excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment