We did not do much over this week-and-a-half. We recovered from our Croatian adventure and Evan was able to fit in some golf. This picture continues to load sideways but it doesn't matter--any way you look at it, they are cute little Aggies!
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Week 11 & Week 12
September 3-September 14, 2010
We did not do much over this week-and-a-half. We recovered from our Croatian adventure and Evan was able to fit in some golf. This picture continues to load sideways but it doesn't matter--any way you look at it, they are cute little Aggies!
It's game day and we're all in maroon waiting for College Game Day to come on at 4 p.m. So while we wait, we wander around Sacile in the morning and grab some goodies along our way. Evan is gathering the troops.
I am ready to go too!
Porter is asleep as we take in the sunny day.
Eli just hates things on his head! But we made him keep the hat on because it was so sunny.
My college roommate, Ann Marie, sent the boys these froggie outfits. I LOVED them and we absolutely wore them out.
One morning I dressed and changed both of them and was going to put them down in the same place to nap for their first nap. Well, while I was changing Porter, Eli fell asleep.
Great! Eli is asleep. As I was grabbing a sweatshirt for me, I put P down on the bed and by the time I turned around, he was asleep too! We played a lot that morning I guess.
Nancy sent Porter and Eli these Astro onesies and we are not fair-weather fans! Go 'Stros!
Typical "losing our balance" pic.
Back up again. Don't judge Eli by how high his pants are :)
Losing our balance. Again.
After our walk around town again, Porter and Daddy were tuckered out. Nothing like a nap on our great couch.
We did not do much over this week-and-a-half. We recovered from our Croatian adventure and Evan was able to fit in some golf. This picture continues to load sideways but it doesn't matter--any way you look at it, they are cute little Aggies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YEAH! Love my little Astros fans! Can't wait to take them to a game one day.
ReplyDelete