We were fortunate at Aviano for the USO sponsor a Sesame Street performance. I looked forward to the day for over a month. We sing the SS song, and although I'm not sure the boys have ever seen an episode of SS, I was excited for them to see the characters.
Sunday, August 7, 2011
Sesame Street!
July 28, 2011
We were fortunate at Aviano for the USO sponsor a Sesame Street performance. I looked forward to the day for over a month. We sing the SS song, and although I'm not sure the boys have ever seen an episode of SS, I was excited for them to see the characters.
A lot of the kiddos sat up front with their parents. We stayed towards the back and with a few other wee ones.
They gave away SS spinners that light up and are fun to chew on.

The characters dancing and singing.
I think they enjoyed all the music and watching the characters on stage.
Evan was able to come meet us. Eli is a little wary of his surroundings!
We bounced and bounced along with the music. The characters came into the crowd but not to the back where we were standing. Porter took it all in.

We had a great time. There were 4 performances and I wanted to go back 3 more times!
We were fortunate at Aviano for the USO sponsor a Sesame Street performance. I looked forward to the day for over a month. We sing the SS song, and although I'm not sure the boys have ever seen an episode of SS, I was excited for them to see the characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment