Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ashley & Matt visit Sacile.

October 14, 2009

Ashley and Matt took the train from Venice to Sacile and stayed until Friday morning. We had a great time chatting, eating gelato, visiting wineries (finding the wineries was interesting too), and hanging out their last two days in Italy.

They were our true guinea pigs. i.e. No Kleenex in the guest room--fixed. No heat--fixed. (Our vacationing landlord has to switch on our heat and he sent a friend over to help us out and warm us up!) The broken lamp I thought I fixed--still broken!

I will have a few more pics from our winery visits soon--A&M took home their 6 bottle limit.

Ash and I went to the Sacile market Thursday morning where my loving sister hooked me up with fall table decorations--gourds and red corn to match my pumpkins.

We enjoyed cheese, wine, olive oil, sausage, and bread both nights on the roof. Miss them and wish they could have stayed longer.

1 comment:

  1. The only thing missing is the rest of us! Glad the jacket worked for you both! :)

    ReplyDelete