Laura and Tyler invited us over for a Murder Mystery dinner to celebrate Tyler's birthday a little early since he deploys right before his actual birthday. It was our first Murder Mystery and it was so much fun. We were asked to pick our characters and bring a side dish. I made "I Didn't Do It Misu".
Jessica and Brett Swiger were the other couple to make a full group of possible murderers. Didn't they know Evan is an attorney and investigates these things in his day job? Really, they were going to have a lot of work to do to convince us that they were not guilty!
We enjoyed Laura's family wine and Brett made his own wine labels. His character was a vineyard owner--Ralph Rottingrape.
Laura, Marilyn Merlot, went all out with candles and decorations on the table. Tyler, Otto Von Schnapps, was dressed in character as a German merchant. Jessica, Tiny Bubbles, was Ralph Rottingrape's new wife. I was Hedy Shablee, a competitor in the wine business. Well, who knew I should be so suspicious of my own husband. Evan, ended up being the murderer! Papa Vito did it with the knife in the wine cellar!
No comments:
Post a Comment