Happy Valentine's Day! Eli and Porter are decked out, a few days early, in their Valentine outfits. Eli has a Beatles "All You Need is Love" onesie and Porter's has Pebbles and Bam Bam on it with "Chicks Dig Me". Photo op before playgroup last Thursday.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day
February 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day! Eli and Porter are decked out, a few days early, in their Valentine outfits. Eli has a Beatles "All You Need is Love" onesie and Porter's has Pebbles and Bam Bam on it with "Chicks Dig Me". Photo op before playgroup last Thursday.
They must have the same toy in their hands.
A laughing Eli and smiling Porter--could they be any cuter?
When I grew up, my parents put our cards and goodies on our breakfast place mat so I would like to continue that tradition with the boys. Nana and Grandpa sent them some Wiggle Giggles and cards to open and we had Snoopy chocolate for them.
"Could you please take these things out of it's package? I'm ready to play!"
And I personally like Valentine's Day candy better than Halloween. Mainly because most of the candy is chocolate! Our stash is from Ross and Janet, Evan to me, me to Evan, us to the boys, and the boys to me--love chocolate. But the Vitamin C in the oranges cancels out the calories I hear.
Happy Valentine's Day! Eli and Porter are decked out, a few days early, in their Valentine outfits. Eli has a Beatles "All You Need is Love" onesie and Porter's has Pebbles and Bam Bam on it with "Chicks Dig Me". Photo op before playgroup last Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment