Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Porter and Eli love Lake Bled.

Porter and Eli really enjoyed Lake Bled too! We had 2 mini-shoots with them: one at the restaurant and one in the hotel room when I was at the pool.

Once we got to Chillli's, we scoured the place for high chairs because we were ready to get the boys out of their carriers. Two high chairs in the place! They are a little different than what we're used to in the U.S. but I liked them a lot--even better, for their age.
Porter loved being in it and being able to turn around and sit like a big boy. He giggled and smiled and thought it was such a fun game to be free!
"Great! I think I'll chew on this for a while."
Eli was still sacked out from the walk down the hill. He was even out of the carrier and still snoozing away.
Okay, well he woke up with Porter laughing and decided he needed to join in on the fun. In fact, he'll just take the entire tablecloth off the table.
"Who? Me? I did not pull on the tablecloth. It was Porter."
It was fun to watch them in the chairs--something new and different!
Love those chubby cheeks and that little sparkle in his eyes when he smiles. They both did so good sitting in the chairs throughout lunch and allowing Evan and me to enjoy our meals.
After I left for the pool, Evan snapped some photos of the boys playing. The room had a main room (where they are now) and another small room next door with just the beds. This little bed was similar to a futon and PERfect for playtime.
There are numerous times I sit down to play with Porter and Eli and Eli's head is all wet and gooey. Porter finds any opportunity to drool and suck on Eli's head.
And Eli takes this opportunity to simply drool.
Eli is trying to get the camera and Porter is very occupied with his Giggle Wiggler.
"What? No, he said I could pull his ear." There must have been a miscommunication Porter because Eli is clearly not liking it.
Eli and his sweet little round face.
Porter with his full head of hair now-a-days.
Getting all bundled up to go to dinner.
My striped little guys.

1 comment: