Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday Funday.

February 27, 2011

Our friends Heather and Todd live just down the street from us in Sacile. I met Heather in our prenatal yoga class, and she had her son Daegan three days after the boys were born. We used to see each other in birthing classes and on base for our appointments, and now we see each other at playgroup on base. They arranged a Sunday playgroup at their apartment. It was a lot of fun for the kiddos and the adults!

Christy and Kwame were away for the weekend so a friend brought their daughter Sadie. She had her teeny hands full being surrounded by boys!
Todd is a chef and we reaped the benefits of his profession. He made all kinds of yummy treats and had prosecco/fruit drinks and coffee. I think I could show up every Sunday at their house!
Porter with one of Daegan's toys. It helps him use his upper body. He's getting stronger and stronger on that front daily.
Daegan's little corner play area has lots of fun toys.
Todd brought out the bubble machine and it was all over from there. The kids were entranced.
Eli slowly kept creeping closer and closer towards the source. Porter was giggling and laughing.
"Let me at it. I want to attack the machine!"
Almost there.
Daegan is trying to catch some in his mouth. They were very entertained, and it was just as fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment