Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall Fest

This year the base decided to have a Fall Fest. There was a costume parade, a hay bale maze, a pumpkin patch, pumpkin and face painting, a bouncy house, and loads of candy. Most of the squadrons had booths with activities for the kids and no matter what there was candy involved. We showed up for the end of the costume parade but there was a short line for our photo.

Porter and Eli were German men, although their hats only made the photo shoot for a second.
We saw the Robinson family: Ella was a cheerleader, Andrew a giraffe, and Henry was a parrot. This was Eli's first official "Trick or Treat". They both love to put things in and out of buckets. This was way fun for them that other people were participating in their favorite game! After some dinner with the Smiths and Tyler treating us to some deep fried oreos--state fair style--we made our way to the pumpkin patch. Porter and Eli liked toddling around and finding the pumpkins with long enough stems to pick up. They played with Callum while Laura (an Amish woman), Tyler (a German man), Evan, and I followed them around for photos.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY HEAVENS!! They are so cute and I can not wait to squeeze them in just a few short days!! Oh...and I LOVE your jacket. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy--was just thinking the same thing! I want a sexy leather jacket! Fave pic--P with his head in a bucket. I hope there's a close-up of that for his future embarrassment!

    ReplyDelete