After some delicious Mexican food including guacamole, which Evan and I almost licked out of the crevices of the bowl, we walked around the town square and enjoyed some of their festivities: an antique market, some men paddling in their canoe, and a Latin dance recital.
Saturday, September 3, 2011
Slovenia: Sunday Lunch in Ljubljana
Sunday morning we woke up, ate breakfast with the Robinsons, they got on their way, and we went swimming. This time we went to the indoor pool because it was a much cooler morning and it was drizzling. We were trying to tire the boys out before driving in the car. It worked! We drove into Ljubljana, the capital city of Slovenia, to eat Mexican food. Slovenia is very western in that they speak English, have English radio stations with current music, and offer all types of cuisine. We visited a Mexican food place last year and we were in a hurry to return. On the way, I snapped some pictures of the beautiful scenery and flowers in full bloom.
After some delicious Mexican food including guacamole, which Evan and I almost licked out of the crevices of the bowl, we walked around the town square and enjoyed some of their festivities: an antique market, some men paddling in their canoe, and a Latin dance recital.






After some delicious Mexican food including guacamole, which Evan and I almost licked out of the crevices of the bowl, we walked around the town square and enjoyed some of their festivities: an antique market, some men paddling in their canoe, and a Latin dance recital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're going to Ljubljana in December before we PCS. I'll have to get the info on the Mexican restaurant you recommend. We'll have much different weather when we go -- looks like a gorgeous day you had!
ReplyDelete