Saturday, June 25, 2011
Gram & Pops June 2011
Today was such a fun day! We all put on our bright color shirts and drove through the mountains to the butterfly house in Bordano. I have been once before with the boys, but now they were a little older to pay a little bit more attention. Plus, this time I could take pictures while I had extra arms around for holding little boys. We started the morning off right though with coffee!
Porter checking out the turtle.


Taking a break to see if any butterflies would land on us.

I guess the shine off Dad's gray hair attracted one!









We knocked over this bowl of sugar water right after this picture. Porter and Eli were so active this time around. They watched a lot of the butterflies, spotted a few, and wanted to reach out and touch them.

Showing off the butterfly on Pops' knee.


And in the meantime, Gram attracted one to her arm. There are lots of pictures of the butterfly on the arm--my Mom was laughing hysterically, the boys were giggling, and my Dad was chuckling. I was having a hard time focusing so most of them were blurry. She ended up attracteing 3 more that stayed on her back and on her arm but the pictures were all blurry from laughter.




One of the best ways to end the visit--a picnic with a view.



That night we celebrated my birthday, very early, with a dinner out in Pordenone at one of our favorite restaurants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment