We are gearing up for our trip to the States. Evan will go to Alabama for SOS and I will spend my time between parents, in-laws, and other family and friends. As I feel that we have packed every single clothing item we own plus milk and nursing supplies, the one thing we cannot forget is the earplugs for our fellow plane passengers.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Welcome to AMERICA!
October 27-28, 2010
We are gearing up for our trip to the States. Evan will go to Alabama for SOS and I will spend my time between parents, in-laws, and other family and friends. As I feel that we have packed every single clothing item we own plus milk and nursing supplies, the one thing we cannot forget is the earplugs for our fellow plane passengers.
First of many feedings on the plane.


Excited. This word does not begin to describe the feeling as we walked this runway in Houston.

We had a layover in Houston before going to Austin. Grandpa drove all the way out to the airport JUST to see us and the boys. It is not a quick trip and he was so sweet to meet us and stay with us through our couple hour layover.




We are gearing up for our trip to the States. Evan will go to Alabama for SOS and I will spend my time between parents, in-laws, and other family and friends. As I feel that we have packed every single clothing item we own plus milk and nursing supplies, the one thing we cannot forget is the earplugs for our fellow plane passengers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment