Saturday, March 27, 2010
Prosecco Road is a popular trail around our area which specializes in prosecco--Italian champagne. It's light, refreshing, delicious, a perfect way to end an evening/start an evening--good for lunch--an all around great beverage. We went once in the fall with Janet and Ross, and this time Hollie and Tony wanted to show us their favorite places since they leave in July.
We started out with lunch at an agriturismo Riva Dei Tor. Cheese, bread, various cold meats, beans, marinated veggies, and of course prosecco. It was a perfect lunch for a great price.Tony, Hollie, and Ceci about to enjoy lunch.
View from lunch--prosecco fields as far as the eyes can see.
More prosecco fields.
Our shot in the prosecco field.
Our car on the right. It's normal to park in the vineyards.
Me and Hollie. Sadly, she leaves me in July.
All those vines ready for prosecco production.
We stuck around this little place for a bit to drink "Grandpa's prosecco" which was a little sketchy--it was sort of cloudy and we're still not sure what Grandpa put in it...



I leave you with this teeny tot. Ceci is my favorite teeny girl I spend time with here. At this point she had just gotten out of the car where she had been sleeping on and off. Plus, this is a normal look that she gives Evan right when she sees him and in time it turns into the sweetest little smile.
***These pics below are on the blog so I have them scrapbooked when I print off our blog, so if you're tired at looking at Courtney-Evan pics just click off the blog and have a great day.***
Evan takes about 5 shots lately to take a normal smiling photo lately with the belly growing and growing. Here he is trying to tie my shirt back because he says you can't even see the belly.
Looks sooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteand I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing you and the babies...and of course the last pics of Evan tying your short, so you can see the babies:)
Evan, thank you for tying back Court's top so we get a good belly pic. Pls do that more often. We ask C for new pics at least twice a week!
ReplyDeleteI finally figured out how to respond to your wonderful descriptions of your trips there. I have had a vicarious adventure through your eyes and I am very grateful for your cards and letters, (or whatever you call them in this media)Keep 'em coming. Love you both. Grandpa
ReplyDelete