

Since the end of November the gelaterias have been closed in Sacile and they opened back up in February--just in time for us to leave for Texas. So in March we played catch up with our old friend gelato. We have had our fair share now and my order has changed because I now get 2 scoops because there are 2 babies--one scoop for each. 
Evan has stayed busy with work with a big inspection coming up the week that Steph and Jeff are visiting--working late and every Saturday since we've been home from Texas. Bummer for no sleeping in for him but Hollie, Ceci, and I meet for coffee usually to pass the time those early Saturday mornings.
I started volunteering with the Public Affairs office officially and I feel that I am essential to their cause with all the shredding, filing, recycling, cleaning I have been doing. (Please notice my sarcasm). They are a nice group of people and it's nice to go to work for a few hours and leave without having any responsibilities to take with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment