Let me count the ways. Our landlord Lino is a really nice guy. He is hardly ever here which is nice. Nice because when he is here, he is always fixing, cleaning, adjusting, adding, trimming, or painting something. He keeps this house and the three floors looking immaculate and he's over 60 years doing all the work himself.
1) Our parking situation is a bit precarious with our large American car, the 4-runner, which we park on the side of the driveway after turning around in a small inlet for backing up. We have lived here since September and let's just say I have done quite a number on a small clump of monkey grass when I have to back up. No big deal because I always fluff it back up after I'm done driving over it. Lino was gone for 3 months only to return to completely overhaul the landscaping along the driveway to make more of a "path" for me to stay within the lines...like in Kindergarten with coloring. The video is the result of his labors.
2) Another reason I do not think he likes me is we are taking his quiet, no kids, environment and bringing not one but two little ones into his immaculate quarters. While drinking with Evan one night, he mentioned I walk like an elephant (he lives below us). Imagine what it will be like with midnight feedings and chasing around 2 boys. I am sure he's really looking forward to it.
Now that is funny!!! And I love the video. You need to do more of those. :) Miss you.
ReplyDeleteOh Courtney....this post & video are so funny! I agree...you need to post more videos like this on your blog -- you two are funny!
ReplyDeleteThat is great! You look awesome Courtney!
ReplyDelete