While we were looking for houses back in August we noticed either pink or blue ribbons/bows on fences, balconies, over doorways, or on the electric gates. It means the family is celebrating the birth of a new baby girl or boy or maybe both.
Here is one that has been up about a month now on our way to base. A little boy joined their family.
The sum up this tradition, we will be a part of it in July. We'll see what colors will hang on our balcony--pink, blue, or maybe one of both. We are expecting twins in July and are so excited to see what adventures are in store for us!
This post makes the "seriously" category because it was the first thing I said after the doctor said, "Well guys, there are two here." My response, "Seriously? Are you joking?" Evan had no response as his mouth had hit the floor and his eyes were glued to the monitor. I hope I never forget the look on his face.
YAY!!!!! I think I had the same jaw drop look =). CANT WAIT for the twins to arrive this summer!!!! So excited!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! So excited for the Epstein babies!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see y'all SO SOON! Travel safe.
I see it's "official".....it's official if it's on the Internet....just like wikipedia....
ReplyDelete:o)