Porter and Eli spend a lot of time with Sadie. She is definitely one of our best friends and it's a bonus because I get to hang out with my friend Christy. After dropping off my parents at the airport, I took the boys to Pordenone for the morning. We walked to the market, rode the carousel, and walked to a GREAT park near the main square. Sadie was all about showing us around her hometown!
We had egg-dying and dinner at the Curtis house a couple weekends before Easter. I don't have any pictures of the actual dying because I was trying to keep all the eggs and dye from going all over the porch. But we have a few after-pics. This goes along with their personality too--Eli is just fine in a diaper and Porter, given the choice, will choose clothes every time.
This afternoon/evening was by no means 'hot' but it was also not cold. Maybe a little chillier when the sun went down, but it was a pleasant and warm-breeze type afternoon. We had no problem stripping everyone to their diapers for the actual egg-dying part. The Curtis' Italian neighbor got home and was chatting with Christy when she realized all 3 bambinos were in only their diapers and it was mid-March. She was really shocked and shouted "crazy Americans"!!! It was really funny and we all got a good laugh out of it!
Sharing one pack-and-play so the adults can eat dinner after 7 p.m.--thank you and good night!
LOVE the 'crazy Americans' comment...that's SO like an Italian so say that. I remember an Italian woman scolding me when Callum was just a few weeks old because his little foot was sticking out from his blanket and it wasn't even cold yet. Love the pics and keeping up with y'all!
ReplyDelete