We hunted eggs last weekend with friends and since Evan got back last night from Alabama--I was a little lacking on Easter treats this year. We just enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and in the midst of getting ready for church, Evan gave the boys their gifts from his trip. He mentioned they should have gone in their empty baskets that are sitting on the table. What a great idea! Instead we celebrated in our pjs among the unpacking and unmade bed. The Dr. Seuss books and alphabet cards were a hit!
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Easter 2012
Happy Easter! He is Risen!
We hunted eggs last weekend with friends and since Evan got back last night from Alabama--I was a little lacking on Easter treats this year. We just enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and in the midst of getting ready for church, Evan gave the boys their gifts from his trip. He mentioned they should have gone in their empty baskets that are sitting on the table. What a great idea! Instead we celebrated in our pjs among the unpacking and unmade bed. The Dr. Seuss books and alphabet cards were a hit!




No family picture this year. No egg hunt either because of the rain. Empty Easter baskets. I blame my "we're moving soon" state of mind. But I did snap this picture of the boys with their Dad listening to the choir at church and I am okay with that.
We hunted eggs last weekend with friends and since Evan got back last night from Alabama--I was a little lacking on Easter treats this year. We just enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and in the midst of getting ready for church, Evan gave the boys their gifts from his trip. He mentioned they should have gone in their empty baskets that are sitting on the table. What a great idea! Instead we celebrated in our pjs among the unpacking and unmade bed. The Dr. Seuss books and alphabet cards were a hit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment