Monday, January 9, 2012

Skiing with the Robinsons

The first week of January, Evan and Brett had the same schedule for minimal-manning in the office. We took this opportunity to take a day, just the 4 adults, and go skiing at Piancavallo. I have not been skiing since we have lived here so I was excited to go yet terrified of skiing.

The Robinsons grew up in Utah and grew up on the slopes. They have very athletic and competitive family members and even have members on the Olympic team. I was just looking to slide down some bunny slopes, the Robinsons and Evan had Black Diamond Dreams.

It was COLD and sunny for most of the day and it was fun to be with friends and doing something local!

2 comments:

  1. skiing absolutely terrifies me as well! that makes Lake sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun -- great posts, by the way! We're just catching up on blogs and it's so nice to see what you've been up to!! What is the domed conveyor belt thing you all are on in the first photo? We went skiing at Piancavallo a few times and I don't remember that. Looks neat!

    ReplyDelete