So let's discuss parking. At a nearby grocery store, I was waiting on a few friends, when this car pulled up. Count it. The minivan took up three parking places. I know you might think it's an American because it's a minivan. Nope. Full-on Italian and on her cell phone to boot. But I'm sure she was just in a hurry.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Seriously.
I have been asked a few times about the daily issues that come with living the Italian life. We try to go with the flow most times. It helps just to laugh it off when something that should be open (grocery store) is closed, or something that should not happen, (leaf blowing at 5 a.m.) happens. So I will try to post something, every now and then, that I find interesting, funny, outrageous, or just a little odd. Some of them may happen in the U.S. and some may not--either way, here is your introduction.
So let's discuss parking. At a nearby grocery store, I was waiting on a few friends, when this car pulled up. Count it. The minivan took up three parking places. I know you might think it's an American because it's a minivan. Nope. Full-on Italian and on her cell phone to boot. But I'm sure she was just in a hurry.
So let's discuss parking. At a nearby grocery store, I was waiting on a few friends, when this car pulled up. Count it. The minivan took up three parking places. I know you might think it's an American because it's a minivan. Nope. Full-on Italian and on her cell phone to boot. But I'm sure she was just in a hurry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment